Information for you as an employee at LuunaX regarding the processing of your personal data
This document describes what personal information LuunaX AB stores, corporate identity number 559144-2693, (“LuunaX”), and how LuunaX protects your privacy and how your personal data is handled.
What personal data is processed and why
LuunaX is responsible for processing your personal data. Personal data processing is necessary to fulfill your employment contract, for a purpose relating to LuunaX’s legitimate interests and / or due to a legal obligation that is liable to LuunaX. The following are examples of personal information that LuunaX treats and what they can be used for.
- Name, position, shorter job description, photograph, contact details (address, telephone number, e-mail address). These personal data are processed for purposes including personnel management, business development, communications, travel management, and other matters necessary to fulfill your employment contract and to fulfill LuunaX’s legal obligations.
- Information from, for example, development discussions. These personal data are processed for purposes including evaluation and follow-up of performance and development which are both necessary to fulfill your employment contract and LuunaX’s legal obligations.
- Working time, vacation, sick leave and corresponding tasks. These personal data are processed for purposes including planning and implementation of projects, resource management, scheduling, rehabilitation, vacation or other vacancy and planning of personnel needs which are both necessary for fulfilling your employment contract and LuunaX’s legal obligations.
- Health information, such as health declaration, illness, sick leave. These personal data are processed for purposes of dealing with sick leave, occupational health and safety issues, rehabilitation, etc. which is both necessary for fulfilling your employment contract and LuunaX’s legal obligations.
- CV information, competence, current position within LuunaX and education or credentials. These personal data are processed for the purpose of planning and implementation of education, facilitating management decisions regarding you, evaluation of work performance and professional development, managing know-how, reporting and informing different authorities and other activities necessary for the business, both necessary to fulfill your employment contract and LuunaX’s legal obligations.
- Personal identification number including the basis for accounting, wage payments, employer’s social security fees, insurance and other fees, tax payments, other benefits, trade union negotiations and other similar purposes, which are both necessary to fulfill your employment contract and LuunaX’s legal obligations.
- Any membership of a trade union is treated only if it is necessary for LuunaX to fulfill its obligations or exercise its rights in labor law (for example, in connection with wage negotiations) or for possible wage deductions for trade union fees.
- Other personal information than stated above may also be collected and processed for purposes specified by law or regulation or for further purposes at any time specified by LuunaX.
Who gets access to the personal data?
Personal data is processed by LuunaX and used internally and is generally only available to LuunaX. Even internally, access to personal data is limited depending on the position and authority. The main rule is that only those who need personal data have access to them.
In some cases, third parties may access certain personal data if required for LuunaX’s operations or for LuunaX to fulfill its obligations under law or agreement. The categories of recipients that may be relevant for such necessary transfer of personal data are authorities such as the Tax Agency and the Social Security Fund or any of LuunaX’s Personal Data Counselors. Limited personal data such as contact details and position, etc. may also be published to the public and published on the website, social media, in brochures and the equivalent.
Publication of images on the internet, social media and other marketing materials
LuunaX may publish pictures or video on you as an employee on LuunaX’s website, on social media or in other promotional material. The purpose is to provide information about LuunaX employees and LuunaX activities and to strengthen LuunaX’s brand, which are necessary legitimate interests for LuunaX. If you have questions or would like to object to the publication, please contact your nearest Manager.
Right of access to personal data
You are entitled to receive information about what personal information LuunaX has about you and how LuunaX processes these personal data. You are also entitled to receive a copy of this information.
Correction and deletion
You also have the right to have incorrect personal information corrected and amended. In some cases, you may also delete your personal data, such as if they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
Opposition and limitation of personal data
You may, in some cases, request an objection to processing your personal data. You may also limit the treatment in some cases, for example. if you believe that personal information is incorrect.
In some cases, you may request LuunaX to transfer personal data that you have submitted to LuunaX to another party.
LuunaX retains your personal data only for the time necessary for the above-mentioned purposes or required by law. LuunaX takes appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data.
If you have questions about your personal data processing, please contact LuunaX at email@example.com
You also have the right to make complaints to relevant supervisory authority.